Otterbein University Themed Graduation
Graduation Gift Ideas for Otterbein University
Graduating from college is an exciting time in any student’s life, and graduating from Otterbein University is no exception. As a proud parent or friend of a soon-to-be Otterbein graduate, you may be looking for the perfect gift to help commemorate this milestone event. Here are some fabulous graduation gifts for students graduating from Otterbein University:
1. A personalized diploma frame: This classic graduation gift will not only keep your loved one’s hard-earned degree safe, but it can also serve as a reminder of their accomplishment when hung on the wall or displayed prominently somewhere in their home. Personalize the frame with an engraving, a unique photo, or even a quote commemorating the student’s time at Otterbein University. You can find a wide assortment of these gift items in the Otterbein University gift shop.
2. A gift card to Otterbein Gear: Every proud alum needs a way to show off their school spirit, and what better way than with some official Otterbein apparel? Gift cards for the university’s Gear store make it easy for graduates to pick out something special to commemorate their time on campus.
3. An alum membership: With an alum membership come exclusive discounts and benefits like free access to select library resources, career counseling, and even travel discounts. It’s an excellent way for your grad to stay connected with their alma mater and start taking advantage of all that comes with being an Otterbein alumnus.
4. A subscription to the alum magazine: Otterbein’s magazine contains inspiring stories and timely updates about events, students, faculty members, and more. A subscription offers an excellent way for your grad to stay in touch with their former classmates and stay connected to the latest news from campus.
5. A custom scrapbook: One of the best ways to commemorate this special milestone is by creating a custom scrapbook that celebrates your graduate’s time at Otterbein University. Fill it with meaningful photos, ticket stubs from memorable campus events, notes from friends and family, or anything else that marks this life-changing experience for your graduate.
These are just some of the best gifts for students graduating from Otterbein University, but there are plenty of other options. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something unique and meaningful that will remind your graduates of their time on campus and all they have accomplished. Congratulations to all graduates!
Present your graduate with a lei in their school colors below or view our shop for our most popular leis.
Otterbein University school colors are Tan and Cardinal. Their mascot is Cardy the Cardinal.