Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (Virginia Tech) Themed Graduation
Graduating from college is a significant accomplishment. As Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (Virginia Tech) students prepare for graduation, friends and family may want to congratulate them with a special gift.
Graduation Gift Ideas for Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
Here are some creative ideas for graduation gifts for those graduating from Virginia Tech:
1. A personalized diploma frame – Virginia Tech’s unique representation on its official diploma frames would make a perfect keepsake for the graduate.
2. An autographed copy of “The Spirit of Hokie Nation” by Terry Holland – What better way to remember all the memories made at VT than with this inspiring book written by former head basketball coach Terry Holland? The graduate will appreciate the special message signed by him.
3. A Virginia Tech-themed gift basket – Fill a basket with all sorts of Hokie items, like tumblers, coffee mugs, keychains, and more! It’s sure to be a hit with any VT grad. You can find things like this at the Hokies gift shop online.
4. Customized university ring – Not only will this serve as a reminder of the good times at VT, but you can customize it for whatever sport or activity the graduate participated in during their undergraduate years.
5. A professional-looking backpack or messenger bag to store a laptop and notebooks for a new job.
6. A VT-branded watch – For those who like to show their pride in style, this watch is perfect for any graduate. It has a classic design, but with the Hokie logo on the face, it’s sure to be noticed by everyone!
7. An original Hokie print – Commemorate your grad’s time at VT with an original print of the school’s iconic mascot or iconic buildings, such as Burruss Hall and Lane Stadium.
These are just some ideas for graduation gifts for students graduating from Virginia Tech. No matter what you choose, the graduate will appreciate that you took the time to consider them during their special milestone.
Present your graduate with a lei in their school colors below or view our shop for fresh Hawaiian graduation leis.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (Virginia Tech) school colors are Chicago Maroon and Burnt Orange. Their mascot is the HokieBird.